Adoring You.... Available NOW!

Hey everyone!  Today’s the day that the newest collection of the Stamp of Approval goes live for sale... Adoring You!!

Not sure of what a Stamp of Approval collection is all about?  Click here for more info.





PLUS…. don’t forget to check out our SOA Instagram Hop today too.  So many amazing projects by a variety of designers.  Click HERE.






Today I’m sharing a super fun card that I created using the fun Adore Die. I knew the moment I saw it, I’d have to do some weaving!

First I made a panel of rainbow cardstock.  Then I cut it into strips as I went along threading them through the die cut.

I hope you’ve had a blast the last few days taking a look at all the amazing projects by the Catherine Pooler Designers and guests!

Hope you get crafty soon!
 
~ Ally ~
 
 
Stamps: The Key, Love Notes Background
Ink: Twilight, Sweet Sixteen, Stone Blue, Garden Party, Bellini, Tiara 
Paper: Premium White, Smoke & Mirrors, Midnight Cardstock 
Accessories: Adore Die

No comments:

 
09 10