Last Minute Gift Plus My Power Poppy 2017 Favs!

Hey all!  There are only a few more days until Christmas and today is my son’s last day of school before his holidays begin so I was up late last night making a last minute gift for his bus driver, Danielle.

Since Power Poppy has SO many amazing stamp sets, I decided to feature some of my favourites on some of the cards I made her.

Here’s a little peek video where I share all 6 cards that I made…

My cards feature the stamp sets; Tea in the Garden, Nice Things to Say, Winter Wonderland, Under Glass, Succulent Singles and also Peony Muse.

I also wanted to share some of my favourite Power Poppy creations with you today from the past year.  Click on the name of the card to take you to it's original blog post.

It’s Your Birthday Lilies

Best Wishes Bouquet
 
Sending Love & Light


Hugs for You


Bee Kind


Striped Dahlia


Scent with Love


Merry, Merry


and finally…  Festive Tablescape


Which one of those are your favourite????

Make sure you check out what my fellow talented Bloom Brigaders are sharing with you today…
Christine Okken -- go here next!
 
Thanks for stopping by today to take a look at some of my favourite projects this year. 

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and healthy holiday!

Merry Christmas everyone! 

~ Ally ~
 

Stamps: Power Poppy (Tea in the Garden, Nice Things to Say, Winter Wonderland, Under Glass, Succulent Singles, Peony Muse)
Cardstock: Recollections (#110 White)
Dies: My Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles STAX 2)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen)
Other: Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen), My Favorite Things (A2 Clear Card Boxes)

No comments:

 
09 10