Power Poppy & PageMaps Unite!

Hey everyone!  I hope you’ve had a great week and a fun New Years.  Our New Years was extremely low key and uneventful…. but I’m good with that!

Today we’re pairing up with PageMaps and Power Poppy and showcasing some fun card sketches and cool Power Poppy products!

I received this gorgeous, simple card map from Becky Fleck, the creator of PageMaps.
http://www.pagemaps.com/cardmaps
To view the rest of this month's quarterly CardMaps, click here.

I just knew I had to feature the “Loving Tulips” stamp set and it’s coordinating dies!
Copics: Y08, E08, YR18, R17, Y21, BG72, BG78, YG63

I also used the “Celebrate” sentiment from the “Pure Prairie Spirit” stamp set stamped on my dimensional banner.

For this month's Power & Spark Challenge, we're asking you to "Grab A Map," and get in on some Power Poppy Fun! We've teamed up with Pagemaps.com's CardMaps to showcase 10 new sketches featuring some of Power Poppy's fabulous stamp sets. You can find all ten sketches along with design team samples HERE! So grab a map, use it to spark a little cardmaking creativity and then, link your creation up HERE.  If you play along, you'll be in the running to WIN a $50 Shopping Spree to the Power Poppy Shop!

But wait, there's more! Becky Fleck, the fabulous Pagemaps guru, is also offering a $25 Power Poppy gift card and all you need to do is leave a comment on THIS post!  The Pagemaps contest closes January 22nd, so hop on over soon! We can't wait to see what you create.

Make sure you check out what my fellow talented Bloom Brigaders and Instant Gardeners have created to share today…

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you create soon!

~ Ally ~
 

Stamps: Power Poppy (Loving Tulips, Party Time)
Cardstock: Recollections (#110 White)
Patterned Papers: Photo Play Paper (Memory Lane
Dies: Power Poppy (Loving Tulips Coordinating Dies), My Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles STAX 2, Dimensional Banners), Spellbinders (A2 Bracket Borders 1)
Inks: Memento (Espresso Truffle), Copic Markers
Ribbon: Offray (Thin Yellow)
Sequins: Studio Katia (Crystal Rainbow Fusion).

12 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, what a fabulous take on the sketch! I love the tulips, and what perfect DP you've used! Love your colors and the sweet sentiment banner! Fabulous as always! Warm hugs and love! xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty spring card! I love how you interrupted the sketch! Beautiful!!

ChristineCreations said...

You picked such great paper and colours Ally. It feels really sophisticated!

Gab said...

Really beautiful card - I love the colour scheme!

Barbara said...

What fun! I love the colors that you displayed in your card. I have Power Poppy stamps, all I need to do is pick out a map and make a card.

Nana Donna said...

Oh wow I had forgotten all about CardMaps, I used to use them all the time. What a fabulous combination PowerPoppy and CardMaps going to try and pla along

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!!! I LOVE your take on the sketch. the colors are stunning!

beachgirl0323 said...

I love all the colors, great idea.

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally this is warm and pretty. I like the paper you used for the backing. Great job with the sketch. THose bunnies in the sketch remind me of peeps at Easter. ha!

CaroleAnn said...

Just beautiful take on this sketch and the colors are gorgeous!!!! Hugs

Lagene said...

WOW, beautiful card, Love this sketch!

lynda said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the colors you chose, and your take on the sketch.
Fabulous!

 
09 10