Light Up the Night!

Happy Wednesday all!  It’s been a busy creative week… which means I’ve had lots of fun!! 

Today is the reveal of my second fun tutorial over on Splitcoaststampers.  Today I share a tutorial on how to use Chibitronic lights and how to incorporate them into your next card project.  They really are a fun supply to use and create with.  Come check it out HERE.

I also created this very simple no-line colouring card for this week’s Splitcoast card sketch too…
Aren’t those skating animals adorable??  You can see the sketch and gallery link right here.  Join us this week… can’t wait to see what you make!

Stayed tuned Friday when the Bloom Brigaders from Power Poppy share some of their favourite projects of 2017!  Join me Friday right here on the blog.

Have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10