Power Poppy: Introducing Burst of Kindness & Succulent Singles

Howdy and welcome to Day Two of the Power Poppy “Spring Fling” Collection reveal.

Today we have two brand new stamp sets to reveal…

Introducing… Burst of Kindness!
This stamp includes this gloriously ginormous bouquet of Spring florals and some buzzy friends.  It’ll fit perfectly in your stamp stash.

And secondly, introducing… Succulent Singles!
This awesome 12 image & sentiment stamp set collection will go great with our first Succulent stamp success, our Sassy Succulents stamp collection. This beautiful stamp also includes a coordinating die set – you can pre-order the dies on March 14th but save some money and buy the set as a stamp & die combination at a reduced price.  Woohoo!

So I have a card to share for each set today.  First off is the Burst of Kindness stamp collection.  I decided to spot light one of my favourite parts of the stamp set, this beautifully delicate butterfly out on one of the long sleek leaves of the bouquet.
Prismacolor Pencils: Cream, Goldenrod, Poppy Red, Crimson Red, 
Carmine Red, Apple Green, Dark Green, Light Aqua, Sienna Brown, Dark Brown

I used some Prismacolor Colored Pencils to colour and highlight this little fella.

And for my second card creation using the awesome Succulent Singles collection, I decided to channel my inner blues…
Copic Markers: BG11, BG13, BG32, B95, B97

I really like the rustic but almost nautical feel to this card!

All of the stamp shown today go on sale on March 14th.  All dies will go on pre-order sale on March 14th as well.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now come and check out what my fellow Bloom Brigaders have created for you to drool over!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great time hopping along today!  Come back again tomorrow for TWO more brand new stamp sets!

~ Ally ~



Stamps: Power Poppy (Burst of Kindness)
Cardstock: Misc. (Cream)
Patterned Paper: Carta Bella (Yesterday 6x6)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Prismacolor Pencils, Sakura (Gold Calligrapher Pen)
Dies: My Favorite Things (Stitched Circles), Spellbinders (Lacey Circles)
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (Metallic Gold 6mm)
Misc.: Wood Button, Nuvo Crystal Drops (Morning Dew), Gold Thread
 
Stamps: Power Poppy (Succulent Singles)
Cardstock: Simon Says Stamp (Blue Violet), Misc. (Cream)
Patterned Paper: Authentique (Abroad 6x6), My Mind’s Eye (Sleigh Ride 6x6), Graphic45 (Good Ol’ Sport)
Ink: Memento (Potter’s Clay), Copic Markers
Dies: My Favorite Things (Stitched Ovals), Spellbinders (Labels 28, Decorative Labels 28)
Sequins: CraftMedley (Rhythm n’ Blues)
Other: Twine, Thread

11 comments:

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Wow! Your round card is utterly unique! Beautiful!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Pretty colors for your succulents!

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally both of these are wonderful. I especially like how you only colored a portion of the bouquet, awesome touch.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, I LOVE both of these cards, and what a fabulous way to show off the darling butterfly! Just thinking of his (or her) alit on the long leaf saying, "aren't I a cutie??" Love it and really love the lacy scalloped shape...and do I see some gold edging there?? Oh, I agree that the second one has a nautical feel, and I LOVE the colors you've used. Amazing coloring and stunning card! Can hardly wait for this release to go live! Hugs and love! xoxo

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards! I love the spotlight on the butterfly! The rustic look of the succulent card is stunning!

Ann English said...

These stamps are beautiful and your creations are lovely! I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done!

ChristineCreations said...

I just love the way you highlighted the butterfly Ally, it’s so classy, so much like what Marcy was talking about today about not colouring all of the image. And such power packed succulents too! Beautifully vibrant!

Jeannean said...

Great spotlighting on the tulip card, and I also love the blues of the succulent card!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the portions of coloring and not, that is a pretty design! That stitching is a wonderful accent on your next card, which is STUNNING! Beautiful work, Ally!

Liz Williams said...

Thanks for the peek at these new PP stamps. Your cards are gorgeous. You ladies always do such a great job of inspiring us.

 
09 10