Power Poppy: Introducing Peony Muse & Artful Display

Woohoo!  We’re on Day 4 of our amazing Spring Fling clear stamp collection reveal for Power Poppy!  Again today, we have 2 more ah-mazing stamp sets to sneak peek.

Introducing… Peony Muse!
This stamp boosts two big fat peony blooms, a bud, several leaves, a stem, and two berry clusters for making any kind of arrangement you want. Sooo many ways to create with these stamps.  This set too, comes with coordinating dies for pre-order beginning March 14th!

For my card today, I was actually first inspired by the colour palette of the striped paper.  I’d been staring at me for days to create with it so I grabbed some matching Ranger Distress ink colours and created a very simple water colour display of Peonies.
Ranger Distress: Pumice Stone, Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood

I love the end result of this more masculine creation with all those ornate Peony florals.

And secondly, introducing… Artful Display!
This collection is very dear to our Marcella’s heart!  It’s a grouping of decorative objects that folks can play with to create "room scenes" with dishes, platters, and even a vintage Oyster plate.  Think of all the fun possibilities!!!

For this card, I wanted to keep things simple too so I created a fun almost quilted back ground and created a dish display from my fun “antique” blue china.  I created some very simple designs on my plates too with just ink and a very unsteady hand… LOL!

Now, don't forget we have a month long sale going on too!

Now check out what my fellow Bloomies have created for you to check out today showcasing this two fun stamp sets!

Come back again tomorrow for our final brand new stamp set!  And this last one’s a doozey!  See you tomorrow!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Peony Muse)
Patterned Papers: Bo Bunny (Woodland Winter 6x6)
Cardstock: Canson (90lb Cold Press Water Color Paper), My Favorite Things (Vellum)
Ink: Ranger Distress (Pumice Stone, Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood), Versamark
Embossing Powder: Stampendous! (Detail White)
Dies: Spellbinders (A2 Scalloped Borders 1)
 
Stamps: Power Poppy (Artful Display)
Cardstock: Misc. (Cream)
Ink: Ranger Distress (Blueprint Sketch), Versamark, Sakura (Gold Calligrapher Marker)
Dies: Spellbinders (A2 Bracket Borders 1), Essentials by Ellen (Stitches Cover Plate)
Other: Gold Embossing Powder

8 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally! Oh, my! These are gorgeous, and I absolutely LOVE the peonies! WOW! I love the DP you've used and how beautifully and softly colored the flowers are! Amazing! And the second card is fabulous with those sweet little dishes (I saw a portion of this on the "tease" Marcy posted and loved it then). How beautiful with the softness using the Distress Ink and the great border die and stitch plate! Oh, I love them both and can hardly wait to see the last one...which I know we all will love to pieces!! You sure are working hard and making some beauties! Hugs and love! xoxo

Patti Willey said...

Ah! I dont' know how we're supposed to select from all of these lovey new clear stamp sets! I have peonies, do I need another peony? Well yes! Love your designs here and this Oyster Plate Collection must be mine as well! Looking forward to tomorrow! :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Those plates are so pretty! Perfect use of that color distress ink!

ChristineCreations said...

You KNOW I adore how you did the plates. So classic and warm...but woweee those peonies Ally! The dreamy shadowy grey with the blue glow....sigh, amazing!

Elizabeth Zaffarano said...

GIANT PEONY STAMP. Oh that will be fun to color. And I love those plates! Especially your own decorations on them. Super cool

Stacy Morgan said...

I like that you didn't color the flowers, very classy. The blue dishes are darling and yet still haven't finished mine. Ugh... Wonderful cards.

Patti J said...

Wow! Gorgeous, and so creative!

Karen Dunbrook said...

looks so amazing....love both of them!!
Karen

 
09 10