Power Poppy: Introducing... Tiger Lily XL

Hey all!  Welcome to Day 5 of the Power Poppy “Spring Fling” Collection clear stamp reveal.  Today is our final day of sneak peeks.  We have shown you a whopping EIGHT clear stamp sets.  Here are the first seven sets to gawk at…
*have coordinating dies available for pre-sale beginning today.

and finally for today, our amazing new Tiger Lily XL
You may have already seen this beauty as it was used by Kathy Racoosin on Day 1 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge!  Isn't it a beaut?!?!

For my final card of the release I chose to watercolor this big beauty with my Derwent Inktense Pencils and then add some details back in using my Prismacolor Pencils.  This image was a pleasure to colour!!!
I know it's extremely hard to see but I created a background using the beautiful sentiment included in the stamp set, distressed it a bit using some Ranger Distress Inks and then did a whole lot of stitching over top and then added the Chevron Segments Die from MFT over top.

A few things you need to check out before you go…

Our Power & Spark Challenge – our theme this month is Go Green!  You could win a stamp set of your choice!
And our digi sale going on… all month long! 
And my Early Power Poppy Birthday Giveaway – comment HERE to win.

Now check out what my fellow Bloomies have created for you to check out today showcasing any one of our eight new stamp sets…

Thanks again for joining us for the last five days of reveals.  All eight clear stamp sets go on sale today plus their coordinating dies will be up for pre-order.  Happy shopping!
 
~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Tiger Lily XL, Peony Muse)
Cardstock: Arches (140lb Cold Press Water Color Paper), Recollections (140lb White), MFT (Vellum, Persimmon)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Derwent Intense Pencils (Sun Yellow, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Chilli Red, Iron Blue), Prismacolor Premier Pencils (Canary Yellow, Poppy Red, Crimson Red, Tuscan Red, Dark Brown), Ranger Distress (Hickory Smoke, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo), Versamark, Sakura (Jellyroll White Pen)
Die: My Favorite Things (Chevron Segments)
Sequins: Studio Katia (Crystal Rainbow Fusion)
Embossing Powder: Stampendous! (White Detail)
Other: Imagine Crafts (Gold Sheer Shimmer Mist), Thread

9 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! I LOVE the orange!!! This is STUNNING!!

Elizabeth Zaffarano said...

That is gorgeous coloring! I realized, after seeing everyones samples, that I needed this stamp sooner vs later. No regrets!

Billie A said...

Beautiful. I love this flower. My dad loved tiger lilies and this brings back sweet memories. This is on my wish list.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Ally, this is GORGEOUS! I love this large tiger lily and your amazing coloring! Love that you used pencils too. And I do see the background, which is brilliant...especially with all the stitching (you know I love to stitch...well, not quite like I used to do). Beautifully finished with the great die and perfect complimentary colors! Stunning and fabulous finale! Woohoo...now to await my "stash" to come! Hugs and love...and get some well-deserved rest! xoxo

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Ally! Love this lily, tiger lily's are my favorite! Thanks for a great week!

Shylaashree said...

stunning colouring alison, the pops out from the background

Patti Willey said...

Ok now I want to get out my pencils. Love! So detailed I can't believe I have to go to work, just want to create now thank you for all of your inspirational posts this Release!

Karen W said...

Gorgeous coloring!! I sent my info in an email to you, thank you so much for the nice comments on my blog and my winning!!

Jeannean said...

Another stunner!! I have ordered this one and now can't wait to get it!! I love how vibrant you made the lily!

 
09 10