With this being the first Friday of the month, the Bloom Brigade and some of the Instant Gardeners are here today to usher in a brand new Power & Spark Challenge for December. This one’s a fun one…
So you get to pick from any of our past challenges. Here’s a quick reference for you…
- The Sky's the Limit (Sunsets, blue sky, gray sky, use any color found in the sky)
- Go for the Gold (Use gold in any way – color, embellishments, embossing)
- Pop of Pastel (Use soft pastel colors)
- Cut it Out (Fussy cut all or part of your image)
- Pencil Me In (Color with pencils, including watercolor pencils)
- Hang Some Paper (Use at least three different patterns or colors of designer paper)
- Shabby & Chic (Soft, feminine, romantic, the appearance of age and wear)
- Gifts from the Heart (Gifts or gift packaging, tags, etc.)
- Bits & Pieces (Use just a portion of an image. Stamp off the edge or cut it out, etc.)
- Embellish This (Use embellishments)
So for my cards… yes, I said CARDS … I used two of the challenges above. I used the “Go for the Gold” and “Cut it Out”challenges.
Snowglobe Greetings”… a sweet little snow globe featuring Santa and a sack full of toys plus a new holiday greeting! This new stamp will be available tomorrow.
Now, if you want to see how I made my three cards today, check out my latest Christmas Cards 2015 Series…
Marcy has a few fabulous holiday stamp sets on SALE right now in the Power Poppy Shop PLUS take 10% off all Holiday sets (clear and digital) when you enter HOLIDAY10 in the discount code box at checkout this weekend!!!
Now, off you go and check out what the amazing Bloom Brigade has put together for you today using these five new beautiful stamp sets…
Allison Cope – you are here!
Marcy on the Power Poppy Blog
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy all these new inky creations from the Bloom Brigade today!
~ Ally ~
Sponsored by: Power Poppy
stamps: Power Poppy (Snowglobe Greetings – digital, Merry Littles)
cardstock: Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Recollections #110 White Cardstock, Stampin’ Up! (Real Red)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella, Versamark, Sharpie (Gold Fine Tip Pen)
embossing paste: Ranger (Translucent Gloss)
embossing powder: Stampendous! (Detail White)
die: Lawn Fawn (stitched rectangles)
stencil: Tim Holtz (Holiday Knit)
glitter: Martha Stewart
other: gold thread, washi tape.