Rustic Christmas & Elfy Greetings

The Dream Team over at StampNation is in fine form this week!  For our challenge this week, we were challenged to make a rustic themed card. Get a load of this…
I think we were all are right in sink with one another this week! Don't ya think? 

Here’s a closer look at mine…

I pulled out my Derwent pencils and stamped my chickadee image in “Desert Sand” Memento ink, like in a no-line stamping technique and coloured in my image with pencils.  I love how it turned out!

Plus, this week it’s my turn to post the Card Sketch over at Splitcoaststampers and here’s my card for this week… isn't he adorable?

And here’s the sketch.  I didn’t completely follow it but close enough…

I hope you'll give StampNation a chance, even only for one month!  Especially for January as Catherine will be revealing the new Stamp of Approval box and it's our StampNation Birthday celebration too!  And our birthday bash is always amazing!  Come and join us...
Thanks for stopping by! 

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10