Timeless Tuesday 133 ~ Guest Designer

Howdy all! Happy Tuesday! It's time to join the Flourishes team for one last time this month for another fabulous Timeless Tuesday challenge.

This week we have a fabulous BINGO inspired challenge brought to you by the talented Silke. For this challenge, using the same rules as the game Bingo, pick ANY 3 squares in a row (across, diagonal or down) and create a project using those 3 items.

BINGO CARD
(FTTC133)
Orange Fern

Supplies: cream cardstock, stamps, Flourishes; orange cardstock, Bazzill; ink, Stampin' Up!; die cut shapes, Spellbinders; distressing tool, Tonic; other, gold ribbon.

For my card this week, I chose to use the outside row going down:
I started off die cutting my circular cardstock pieces out of Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock. I left my Spellbinder's circle die on my central circle of ivory cardstock and masked off one portion of the circle using a simple piece of Post-It note paper and then stamped and inked my fern images from the "Ferns & Fiddles" stamp set.

I distress my stamped circle and then matted it with a simple distressed scalloped circle of orange cardstock and then placed that image right over top of my lace ornate card base.

A simple and EASY card to create!

For more inspiration, please visit the other Friends of Flourishes blog team members…

Betty Wright
(No card this week as Hurricane Irene has left her without power.
Wishing you a safe and happy return Betty!)


Cindy Haffner

Heather Jensen

Makiko Jones

Beate Johns

Silke Ledlow

Tammy Hershberger

Allison Cope ~ That's me!

Come and join us this week! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

I'd like to take a moment and THANK Tammy Hershberger and the rest of the Flourishes design team members for allowing me to join them this month. I had a blast! I look forward to continuing to follow the Flourishes team on the Flourishes blog for all their amazing talent and beautiful work! Thank you again ladies!


Don't forget to check out the 4th Birthday celebration of Flourishes on the Flourishes blog. There's lots of amazing inspiration and cool prizes to be won!
Photobucket

25 comments:

Beate said...

Ally, your card looks amazing! It was wonderful to have you on the team this month!
Hugs and smiles

Amanda said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I love, Love, what you did with your image! I love that half is white and the other half is Pink!! BRILLIANT! A beautiful card and I love it :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ally your card is GORGEOUS, I just love it. What FUN having you design with us this month.

Olga V. said...

Wow, this is a great card! Thank you for sharing step-by-step instructions; I'm writing this down to replicate the card! Thank you!

Heather Rogers said...

Amazing! I love the distressing and the Fern stamped in orange is so pretty. :)
Glad you could join us this month at FTTC.
Hugs~

stampqueen said...

Beautiful and inventive!!! Love how you colored the background on only half of it!!!!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Thanks for a beautiful card thanks for sharing with us.

Tammy Hershberger said...

It was our pleasure to have you join us, Ally! LOVE the gorgeous simplicity of your card, and the fabulous die-cut shape!

Elizabeth said...

I love your interesting way of colouring the background - very original.

Marlena M. said...

Allison, this is so pretty! I love what you did with the ferns and masking. ;)

Benzi said...

Allison, this is gorgeous...love all those awesome colors you used. I enjoyed all your creations this month.

Betty Wright said...

Allison, this is beautiful! Love the split design, gorgeous colors, and shape card styling! Wonderfully done!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my...I can't believe the end of the month has arrived...yikes! Thank you so much for being our guest and we hope to see you soon again!!!

Your card this week is another BEAUTY! Love the cool shape and how you stamped the fern! Hugs ~S~

Rosemary said...

wow... what an amazing card! love it!

Leslie Miller said...

The Bingo idea is so much fun, and I really like your choices for this card. Much more than an ordinary circle. Love that Spellbnders die and your gentle shading with the fern. Very pretty, Allison!

Unknown said...

This is simply gorgeous Alison! Stunning design and details!
I'm so glad you joined us this month! Thank you so much for inspiring us!

Donna said...

Wow! Love the shape of your card and the lovely colors. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Ally, this is simply amazing! Love the design and the warm colours! Gorgeous card!

Misti said...

Fabulous card, Allison!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a unique and artsy design...fabbo

Theresa said...

Ally, your card is fabulous. I love how you did the coloring on this. Well done!!

Yogi said...

this is so pretty, and a really nice different type card. Love the coloring on it. Beautiful.

Debbie said...

So pretty ... love the unique shape!

Cheryl said...

Love it! What a unique design. I will definitely have a go at something like that myself. Beautiful colors.

Pattie said...

Very pretty - I love the white space!

 
09 10