This week's challenge comes from the talented Tracy! Her challenge is a colour challenge this week! You must use chocolate brown, any pastel and a neutral in your creation!
Here's my card creation using Tracy's fabulous colour challenge...
Have a Beautiful Day!
For my card today I used a wide variety of fabulous products from Scrapbooker's Paradise!
- cardstock: Bazzill, Flourishes
- patterned paper; Echo Park
- die cuts; Spellbinders (Ribbon Banners, Standard Circles, Fleur Dis Li Doily Accents)
- edge punch; EK Success
- coloured pearls; Kaiser Craft
- flower; Prima Marketing
- ink; Ranger
Check out the Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings blog for this week's prize!
How to Play:
- You have until noon MST on Thursday, August 18th to link your entries for this challenge below.
- Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link HERE. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC28 so we can find you!
- Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.