Back to School!

Today, Sue Sykes and I are blogged all about Back to School! over on the myStamp BOX blog.

For my Back to School! project, I decided to create a layout featuring my son's first and last day of school photos.

First Day & Last Day

For the "&" I used the Fleurishing Punctuation stamp set.

For both of my journaling spots, I used the large journaling block from the Your Story set. I also used the "remember" square and then labeled them using the Mini Alpha's stamp set... the perfect size for this job!

To indicate the grade the photos were taken for, I used the "K" from the Letterboxes alphabet stamp set; K for Kindergarten.

I also used the Mini Pennants and the Neigborhoods stamp sets for a touch of additional embellishment.


Come on out and check out what Sue created for our Back to School! celebrate today on the mSB blog!
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10