Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #11

Yippee! TGIF everyone!

This week's challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog is all about buttons!! Yup! Something I admit I have very few of in my stash... I know!!! Shocker huh!!??

Here's the card I created using a funky button I found in my stash:

BLACK SILK
I started by creating my card using some COOL new papers by Hot Off the Press; Color Me. These papers begin with a gold embossed image on a white cardstock background. I carefully painted my gold embossed papers with some shimmery black and teal paint to highlight the colour of my cute little button. The paper now looks like silk... hence the name of my card!

I layered my button with some Prima Summer Lovely Leaves to make it pop. I used the beautiful Spellbinder Fleur de Lis Doily Accents die cut as my back drop to put it on.

My card is just your standard card this week! It actually opens on the front and has a panel for your hand writing. Something a little different from the norm...

Come on and out and play along with the Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge team this week and you could win two Stampavie stamp sets, retail value at over $20.00!!!

Take a moment or two and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created this week:
Julie

HOW TO PLAY: Link your project up by noon on April 21st and you just might be our next Paradise Player winner! Please link directly to your entry photo HERE or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link please. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the Keyword PPC11 so we can find you! We can't wait to see what you do with this week's challenge photo! Happy creating!

Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10