Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #09

Howdy everyone! Happy Friday!

This week's challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise Karan has asked us to incorporate some fun banners into our work.

This is the card I creating using Karan's challenge this week:

Hello There

All of the cardstock I used this week is from the Bazzill Smoothies line. There's nothing better than using gorgeous smooth cardstock for a card!

The Spellbinder's beautiful die cut shapes I used this week were: Parisan Motifs Shapabilities, Petite Circles Nestabilities and also Classic Scallop Circle Small.

My super fun banners were made using the Hero Arts, "Friendly Flags Clear Set". I just adore all the fun sized banners in this cut stamp set. I used my Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad by Tsukineko to stamp each banner piece.

Come on and out and play along with the Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge team this week and you could win two Stampavie stamp sets, retail value at over $20.00!!!

Take a moment or two and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created this week:

Did you see.....
Receive FREE SHIPPING on all online orders over $25 between March 31st and April 7th 2011
Quote "SOMEBUNNY" in the comments section of your
online order to receive your savings.
Order total calculate before GST. Offer valid only within the ten Canadian provinces. Orders destined for Labrador, Nunavut, Yukon, NWT, United States and abroad will be charged the actual shipping amount.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Beautiful project, Ally! I love your eye for color and detail!

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful mix of colors here! Love the cherry blossoms in the BG!

curlyqmosaics said...

Your card is beautiful! The color combination is striking!

Julie said...

Fabulous card! I love the way your banner extends to the edges of the card! Fantastic!

 
09 10