Cards... and Freebie Friday!

So with all the beautiful stamps that I received from Hero Arts the other day, I started tinkering with them a little bit.

Here are two that I created...

Winter Trees Thank You:


The trees on the stamp appear to have snow on them so I pulled out my liquid applique and filled in the bare spaces to look like snow. The texture of this card is too cool in real life!

Thanks So Much:

This card has fine glitter attached to the tree with birds and also to all the white parts of greeting circle. It's even prettier in person!

I sure hope the ladies that I sent these two cards to like them as much as I do!


NOW.... don't forget to check out the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog! We have a very cool mini album up for grabs for last Friday's "Freebie Friday" giveaway!

And I got great news from Catherine... the winter issue is coming along nicely and we'll all be able to see it soon! YIPPEE!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

I am so glad that you chose my favorite stamp to make your first card. Just love those trees and the snow on them.

Savitri said...

Hey! Awesome card!! So so weird, I am still subscribed to your blog but I never got any new subscription since summer. I just deleted it and trying again. I thought you quit blogging :)

Thanks on the comment on my baby blog. Isn't signing awesome? M took advantage of the "more" too. Her other favorite was cookie.

Julie B said...

LOVE the cards!! I really like the second one with the resist technique. Great work as always my dear :)

redmom said...

Gorgeous cards, that second one is so striking with those colors!! Head over to my blog for a special award!

melody said...

gorgoues cards ally..lovin the techniques..yummy! and wuv those trees!

Lauren said...

Great card!

 
09 10