I was tagged by the lovely and extremely talented Julie!! Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog:
Share SEVEN facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird...just 7 facts. :) Tag 7 people at the end of your post and make sure to let them know they've been tagged!
Hmmm... I wonder if I can even come up with seven things?
1. I grew SPACE tomatoes from NASA when I was in grade 8. I was one of a few Canadian students picked to grew tomato seeds and collect data on my plants and send it off to NASA.
2. I was science project geek for all of my elementary school career. I won 4 medals in 5 years of science fairs.
3. I won a scrapbooking contest last year and won $700 to spend strictly on scrappy stuff!! It was like being in heaven!!!
4. I don't like to wear make up. Yup... a girl that doesn't like to wear makeup! It makes me break out.
5. When I worked as a kitchen apprentice before going to chef's school, I made breakfast for Christopher Plummer (the father in Sound of Music).
6. I hate shopping for clothes and shoes!!! Yup... I think the last thing I bought for myself to wear was a T-shirt for Canada Day this past summer. And before that... I can't even remember!!
7. I shave my toes every few days... and my chin for that matter everyday. I have a disease called Hirsutism which causes excessive hair growth in women. I dread going to the pool just cause it takes forever to get ready to go!!!
So now you know all my secrets.... I bet these 7 ladies will share theirs with you! I tag...