A Kreativ Blogger Award

I was given this Kreativ Blogger award by Lisa. I had the honour of working with Lisa on the design team at The Scrapping Bug for 6 months! She's a super talented chickie! I just love her scrappy style!

So my top 5 picks for my Kreativ Blogger award are:

Tara: One of bestest buddies ever... she's just so generous and kind hearted! Her girls just are too cute!

Laura: Laura is one my favourite scrappy people! She has the biggest heart and I miss scrapping with her every Wednesday! Oh yeah... and her fabulous cuisine!

Christine: I love Christine's work. She just happens to be a part of my So Sketchy Sistas. Her attention to detail is amazing!

Wendy: I love Wendy's layering and her cutie-putie kiddos are just so smiley and happy looking!

Melody: This women puts my work to shame! Her talent with an exacto knife is amazing! I know she'll go far with her scrap-talent!


Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Provide links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Photobucket

1 comment:

melody said...

that is SO sweet ally ~ hugz chickie!

 
09 10