The Scrapping Bug - August Reveal

For this month's kit at the Scrapping Bug, we, the DT members, were all given a choice of Cosmo Cricket products and I chose the "Fleuriste" line.

Here are the 3 pages I made using the Cosmo Cricket papers and some of their lines alphabets and rub-ons:

Fairy Tales Do Come True....


Secrets of a Photograph.....


Sisters....

**coloured photo by Heidi Brand**

I loved this antiqued line of papers and had lots of fun with my sewing machine this month!

I still have one more card to come but have to take pictures of it yet.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ally. I love the colours in the new line, and your layouts look great. Oh, thanks for always thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! You rocked that paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.