Gina K Designs: Heart Card Tutorial


One of my all time favourite rubber stamp companies is Gina K. Designs.

This month, Gina is holding auditions to stampers to become a part of her design team for her next stamp release.

So I just wanted to share this Gina K. Designs stamp project with you!

I hope you enjoy it!


Step One: Cute a heart shape out of a square piece of cardstock, approximately 3.75x3.75 inches. I used my new Spellbinder's heart shaped Nestabilities die to cut out my shape for this. You could any shape you wish for your window.

Step Two: Using the Gina K. Designs "Flowers for Daisy" herb branch stamp, stamp all over the cardstock using your ink. I used Palette ink for this step.


Step Three: Center your card base (4x8 inches, folded in half) made of white cardstock below your window cardstock. Trace the window shape onto your card base.


Step Four: Remove your window cardstock and set it aside. Stamp your main image within the penciled in shape of your window. I used the two little kitties from the Gina K. Designs set, "Cuddle & Hugs".


Step Five: Give your stamp a background. For mine, I used the blades of grass also from the "Cuddles & Hugs" set.

Step Six: Erase all your pencil lines and fill in the rest of your back ground. I just added some chalk from Craf-T Products to colour in the sky and ground. I also coloured in my stamped image using Copics.


Step Seven: I added a little more ink to the edges of my window cardstock and then flipped it over and adhered some foam adhesive squares according. I then stuck it to my card front.

Step Eight: Add a greeting message to the front of your card. I punched out and embossed a smaller white heart, stamped a sentiment from the "Jumping for Joy!" stamp set "Thank You" on the heart, chalked it and adhered it to my card front.

Voila!! You now a cute little card to send to someone special!


Supplies: Stamps: Gina K. Deisgns. Ink: Ranger, Palette, Copic, Colorbox. Chalk: Craf-T Products. Cardstock: Prism, Die Cuts With a View. Tools: Spellbinder's Nestabilites (hearts).

Have a great Sunday!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That is sooooo cute!

Unknown said...

How adorable! And thanks for the step by step! LOVE IT!g

 
09 10