Sweet November Stamps ~ Birthday Gifts for You!

Howdy and Happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing another holiday stamp set from the clear stamps released in November from Sweet November Stamps!  

Today's card features the holiday release "SN Gal Gloria".  Yes... from the Christmas/winter release.

The minute I saw her, even thought she's made for Christmas, I saw her carrying in some presents for a birthday guy or girl!

I started by stamping Gloria and her balloons from the "Paisley" stamp set on my slimline card panel and then I masked her off and a portion of the edges of the card front.

I used my Copic air brush system to add a umbre of soft chartreuse green to the background.

I peeled off the masks and colored everything in Copic Markers.  I used a White Gel Pen to add some of the fun details to the ribbons and gift papers.  I added a die cut foil sentiment to finish it off.


I hope you have a fantastic weekend!  Go get creative!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10