Catherine Pooler Designs Retirement SALE!

Starting TOMORROW, select products in the Catherine Pooler Designs shop will be on clearance with markdowns of up to 75% off! These products will not be restocked once the sale ends.

There will be select stamps, dies, slimline dies, patterned papers and sequins and MORE on sale for up to 75% off!

SHOP THE RETIREMENT SALE HERE!

Sale ends 1/29/24 @ 11:59pm eastern.

Some of the products on sale will include...

If a stamp set is on sale, then it's coordinating die set will also be on sale so make sure to grab both items! 

I hope you have a blast shopping and browsing the CP Shop!  I'd love it if you'd use one of my linked items to take you to the shop as I earn a small commission from each sale of CP products.  I didn't make a lot of sales last year and would like to make just one more sale so I can cash out my affiliate bank.  I need a minimum of $25 of commissions and I'm literally $0.05 away from that goal.

No comments:

 
09 10