Craft Roulette ~ Reindeer Joy to the World

Happy Wednesday!  Today's card is this week's entry for Craft Roulette.  This is also my 50th entry!!!

So the four parameters that the wheel spit out this week were:

  • Project: Guest's Choice - A2 card size
  • Colors: Forest (green & red colors)
  • Element: Starts with "H" (Hot cocoa)
  • Random: Postage stamp/mark (postage die)

So this week's card features one of the adorable new reindeer from the Sweet November Stamps "Winter Wishes Reindeer".


I stamped, colored and cut out my little reindeer and placed him on a die cut using the Catherine Pooler "Postage Stamp Dies".  I also cut out this cute plaid pattern from some "Tartan" patterned paper from Craft Consortium.  I backed it with a little bit of vellum.

To finish off the card, I used some Spruce and Eucalyptus inks to stamp some pretty evergreen stamps from the November Club Sursee, also from Catherine Pooler.


To finish off the card, I added a foiled sentiment from the Spellbinders "Merry Little Christmas Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set".

I hope you'll come out and check out Craft Roulette every Friday night at 6:00pm CT.

Have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10