Craft Roulette ~ Here Comes Santa Claus!

Howdy!!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  Today's card is this week's entry for Craft Roulette.  This will be my Club 52 submission!

The four parameters that the wheel gave us this week were:

  • Project: Drop Down (My Santa drops down from the chimney)
  • Colors: Supper Table (Wood table with Christmas runner colors)
  • Element: Season(s) (Christmas season!)
  • Random: Shiny (Shiny gold paint on the buckle & stars)

So this week's card features some of the new stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps!

I started by stamping my scene with the stone flooring from the "Background Builder: Halloween Room".

Then I masked off a rectangle for the fireplace and stamped the brick wall image also from the "Background Builder: Halloween Room".

I drew in the details of the fireplace and began coloring.  I also stamped the Santa image from the new "Cup of Cheer" stamp set, colored him with Copic Markers and then fussy cut him out.

Once the scene was done, I stamped my mantle piece decor from the "Simple Room Christmas Add-On" stamp set and colored it with Copics.  I fussy cut it out and adhered it to the top of my mantle.

I cut a slit using an Extacto knife underneath the wood mantle to allow for my Santa to drop through.

I designed a pull down tag to pull my Santa down and into the fireplace.  Super each to do!

Make sure to check out Craft Roulette over on YouTube and join us on Friday at 6:30pm CT for a brand new episode! You still have time to watch and play along this week.  Entries can be submitted until 11:59pm CT over on the Craft Roulette website!  Our Spin Sponsors this coming month include, A Colorful Life Designs, Artful Angel, Stamp Anniething and Your Paper Insider.

Good luck!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10