World Card Making Day Instagram Hop

 

Hey everyone!  Happy World Card Making Day!

Today over on Instagram Catherine Pooler Designs is having a fun inspirational hop!

My card for the hop features all kind of winter and holiday themed products.

I started my card by stamping my greenery from the new "Far Full of Joy" stamp set.  I used With an Olive ink and then added a tiny bit of On The Lake ink with a blending brush to get the gradient of green on the evergreen pieces.  I used On the Lake ink to stamp out the little sprigs and Over Coffee and Samba inks for the berry sprigs.  I cut out all of my elements using their coordinating dies.


Then I stamped the two birdies from the "Flock of Friends" stamp set in Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink.  I masked off each bird's scarf and inked them up with With an Olive or On The Lake inks.  Then I colored each bird's body using Copic Markers.

To complete the card base, I masked off a border around the card base and ink blended some On The Lake ink very lightly from the top to the bottom.  I added a fine mist of brown splatter before removing the masking.

I adhered all of my greenery, berries and birdies to my card base and then stamped my greeting from the new "Seasonal Mix" sentiment stamp set.

Overall, it was a super fun card to create!

TO FIND OUT MORE on how you could WIN a $100 gift certificate to the Catherine Pooler Designs shop, CLICK HERE, to start the hop!

Hope you have a wonderful and creative weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10