Sweet November Stamps ~ Autumn Cottages

The brand new Fall release from Sweet November Stamps has hit the shop!  One of the coolest stamp sets to hit the shop this month is the gorgeous "Background Builder: Autumn Cottages".

There are so many possibilities with this stamp set.  The images here could be added to any scene!

I began by stamping the large cottage image first.  I created a mask for the large cottage and then stamped the landscape with the smaller cottages next.

I stamped the 2 pumpkins in the foreground, masking them, then stamping the stone wall pieces.  I added the potted plant on the wall and the scarecrow and mini pumpkins to the field.


Everything is colored up using Copic Markers.  I wanted the Autumnal sky to be a little moody so I went with a greyer blue.

To finish off the card, I stamped the greeting from the "Fall is in the Air" stamp set on to a piece of paper and stitched it to my card top.  I also used my Copic Air Brush System to add a sprinkle of tiny dots to the foreground of my scene and my greeting tag.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10