StampNation ~ Cool Sandy Wishes

Happy Monday everyone! There's lots of fun stuff going on over at StampNation right now. We have a Fun Fold event coming up soon!

Today I'm sharing a fun card that I made for my StampNation PenPal for July.  Each month you can sign up for our monthly PenPal and this month's theme was to use the image below as inspiration for your card.

I used a LOT of fun Catherine Pooler Designs products on my card today for my PenPal.

I started by die cutting a postage edged frame using the "Postage Stamp Dies" with some fun red and white lined patterned paper from the "Great Start" 6x6 patterned paper pack. 

Then I stamped a whole variety of fun summery images:

  • Sandman with Hat, Scarf, Stick Hands, Carrot Nose - stamped in Sand Castle ink from the "Build-a-Snowman" stamp set.
  • Surf Board, Palm Tree - Stamped in Sand Castle ink and colored with Copic Markers from the "Surf's Up" stamp and die set.
  • Pineapple - Stamped using Lemongrass, Tiara, Garden Party & Grass Skirt inks using the "Preppy Pineapples" stamp and die set and accented with Copic Markers.
  • Tropical Leaves - stamped with Grass Skirt ink using the "Leave Me in Paradise" stamp and die set.
  • Snowman's Glasses - die cut from Garden Party & Grass Skirt inked paper with mirrored cardstock for the lenses using the "Pet Specs Dies". 
  • Mini Stamp: die cut from the "Postage Stamp Dies" and inked with Copic Markers.

 Here's a close up...

I can't for my PenPal to receive her fun, summery card!

Have a great week everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10