StampNation ~ Walrus Greetings

Today begins a new Weekend Challenge over at StampNation!

This new challenge is all about the theme of "Christmas in July".

I used lots of fun Catherine Pooler Designs products for today's card.

I began by stamping the sweet walrus image from the "Aw Shucks" stamp set and die cut him out with the "Aw Shucks Dies". I colored him using Copic Markers.

Then I stamped out the tiny Santa hat from the "Peeking Pets" stamp set, colored it up with Copics and then die cut out.

I inked up the entire card base with Rouge ink.  I layered on a "Polka Dot Cover Plate Die" cut from white cardstock. I die cut an oval shape for the walrus image.

I created a piece of water color paper with some dappled green inks; Sea Glass, Seafoam and Martini inks. I used that paper to die cut out some "Sprig Die" die cuts from.  I wrapped them around the bottom of the walrus.

To finish off the card, I stamped out the fun sentiment from the "Holiday One Liner Sentiments" stamp set using Seafoam ink and die cut using the "Sentiment Banner Dies" set and added to the card front.

Interested in finding out more about StampNation, check this out! 

StampNation has a fun FREE Fall class coming up too!  It's all about FANCY FOLDS.

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10