Sweet November Stamps ~ Foxy Frolics!


I have more Spring clear stamps release cards for Sweet November Stamps!

This release is jam packed full of cute new Spring inspired stamps!  You're gunna want it all!

Today's card features the adorable little foxes from the "Little Moments" clear stamp set.  This stamp set is jam packed full of adorable animals including some rabbits, hedgehogs, quails, chicks, butterflies and even more fun forest scenery.

I chose to use the pair of foxes.  The stamps are actually two separate foxes but I masked off the Momma fox and wrapped her baby in her tail so they were nose to nose!


So sweet right?!  This image was so fun to color too!  Lots of layers and texture were created with lots of Copic Makers and even some Polchromos Pencils.

For today's card, I'm also sharing how I colored in my Momma fox over on YouTube.  You can click the image below or CLICK HERE to see the video.


Make sure you check out all the new clear stamps over at Sweet November Stamps!

Hope you have a wonderful remainder of the weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10