Sweet November Stamps ~ Cute Little Mirri

Today marks Spring clear stamps release from Sweet November Stamps!

This release is jam packed full of cute new Spring inspired stamps!  You're gunna want it all!

I'm starting with the adorable new "Mirri" stamp set.   This sweet stamp set includes are darlin' little Mirri with a cute ladybug and 2 blooms and a fun sentiment.

For my card I began by stamping and masking out little "Mirri" using Memento "Rich Cocoa" ink.  then I added some bushes , also from one of newly releasing stamp sets, "Horizontal Lines: Spring in Bloom" stamp sets.  I also added a little robin on the top of her head, also included in the Spring in Bloom stamp set.  I masked them all off too.


Next I took my Copic airbrush and brushed in my blue sky, leaving some white gabs to indicate fluffy white clouds.

Then I removed all of my masks and colored up the entire scene with Copic Markers.

A simple sentiment from the "Mirri" stamp set and she was done!

Check out my blog over the next few days for more cards created with this new clear stamp release!  See you soon~

~ Ally ~



No comments:

 
09 10