Sweeet Sentiment ~ RAWR!

Happy Saturday once again!  Today is the June release day over at Sweet Sentiment!

Today I'm showcasing the brand new "RAWR!" stamp set!  This stamp set features 2 dinos, a few cave women and some cute sentiments.

I started by making my kraft card base using the Premium Kraft cardstock from Sweet Sentiment!  This cardstock is perfect for coloring too!  Then I used somee fun patterned papers and covered my card base.

I stamped our sweet little cave woman on the Sweet Sentiment Premium White cardstock using Memento "Rich Cocoa" ink and then colored it all in using Copic Markers.

I used my Polychromos Pencils to add in some of the details like the fur on her outfit.

Copics: Dino: E74, E71, E70, E42, E41, E40, YG91 Horns: W3, W1 skin: E15, E13, E11, E21, E04 outfit: E57, E55, E53


I had to finish off the sentiment from the front of my card on the inside...

I even added another dino image too!

Make sure to check out the Sweet Sentiment Facebook for more release creations!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~




Triceratops
stamps: RAWR!
inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa)
cardstock: Sweet Sentiment Premium Cardstock, 
Sweet Sentiment Premium Kraft Cardstock
other: Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils, thread
patterned papers: BoBunny (Woodland Winter)

No comments:

 
09 10