Stamp Anniething ~ Dany - The Ocean is Calling

Today is Day 2 of the Stamp Anniething release for June!

Come and meet... "Dany ~ The Ocean is Calling"...

Copics: skin: E25, E23, E13, E11, E21, E04  purples: V04, V01 turquoise: BG13, BG11 hair: E57, E55, E53 polychromos pencils for details

I started by stamping my little beach babe using Memento "Desert Sand" ink and colored her up with Copic Markers.  I also used some Polychromos Pencils to add in the details like her eyes, some of her bathing suit details and her hair.

For the sentiment, I die cut the "Beach Word Die" out of a 2 purple Copic Marker blend.  I added the shell details to the sentiment in simple white cardstock.  I also made the "BaBe" part by die cutting the "Beach Word Die" out a few times and used the letters to spell "BaBe".


I love how this card turning out!  

Stay tuned for tomorrow's final Stamp Anniething reveal!

Have a great Thursday!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10