Scrap n' Stamp - Tea for Two Hop!


Happy Friday all!  Today I'm hopping along with a wonderful gaggle of girls over at Scrap n' Stamp!

Our theme today is "Tea for Two"!

I was searching through the shop and came across this darlin' "Oh Crumb" stamp set by Heffy Doddle and decided to pair it with the super sweet new Doodlebug Designs "Let It Snow" 6x6 patterned papers.

I stamped out all the adorable little corgis and their tea party accessories using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured them in using my Copic Markers.

Doesn't that little Cori tooshie just make you giggle???

I also added some fun Studio Katia "Silver Fever Confetti" for a splash of glitz and shine.

This is not my official hop post so you'll have to check out my Instagram account right HERE.

Hope you'll check out all the tea themed fun!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10