Thank You Friend!

Happy Saturday!  Come and join me and the DT over at Three Room Studio!  Our newest challenge for this week is to create a thank you cardIt's that easy!

For my creation today I started by stamping my girl from the "Hello Friend" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then masked her off.

I used some masking tape and created this central pin wheel effect using my Copic Markers and my air brush system.

Then I stamped on the large greeting from the "Aww Thanks" stamp and added my panel to some fun striped black and white patterned paper.

I had so much fun colouring up this image and creating this card!

Now, check out my fellow Design Team members... 

Pam Tinney - @pocono.pam

Now it's your turn!!  Check out all the details HERE.
 
Good luck and happy creating!
 
~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10