Count Your Blessings ~ Skrappy Challenge

 

 Hello fellow crafter!  Today is the newest monthly Skrappy Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  

Just like it says above, this challenge is basically to create and share a project that is ANYTHING BUT A CARD.  Yup... straight and simple!

For my project I made a cute little Post-It-Note and pen holder.  I thought it might make a fun table favour for your Thanksgiving table!  I mean, for us Canadians, Thanksgiving is only 6 weeks away!!!!

I used the adorable "It's Turkey Day" stamp set. That freakin' turkey just gets me every time. I also used the "Pattern Parade Stencil" and created the small strip of blue and plaid.

These were pretty simple to create.  I used THIS TUTORIAL by Rachel Tessman.  It turned out so cute!

Don't forget to check out my fellow Krafty Krew for more project ideas...

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~ 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Adorable & practical

 
09 10