Candy-licious Canvo Creation!

 Happy Thursday!  Today I thought I'd show you my Canvo.  It's all ready for October and all it entails!

The Club Canvo subscription includes the "October" and "Sweet Shop" stamp sets plus the "Weekly Nine Stencil".  All of these products are ready for purchase in the Catherine Pooler Designs shop for you to purchase separately.  The Club Canvo subscription is great because you get all 3 of these items at a small discount.

I always begin with an introductory page for the month.  This month's theme for the Club Canvo was sweets!  It has the most adorable gumball machine stamp in the "Sweet Shop" stamp set.  So I grabbed a rainbow of inks and kept it pretty simple...


 Next, I typically add some kind of Habit or Tracker page.  

Did you know the gumball machine was specifically designed for habit tracking?  Yup... it has 7 gumballs inside - perfect for weekly tracking!

To begin, October has only 4 days for it's first week, so I grabbed the "Weekly Four Stencil" to create the base panels for my weekly spread. I just love the bright orange on this week's layout!

I wanted to display all the fun candy images in the main stamp set so for my second week of October, I decided to hang them all in each daily panel.  So fun right?!?!?
 

I hope I've inspired you to have some inky fun in your bullet journals!

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10