A Wooded Walk

 Happy Wednesday!

This is my week to create and share a sketch over at Splitcoast.  You can check out this week's sketch right here: SC820.

I found the sweetest patterned papers from Craft Consortium called "Little Fawn and Friends" and I knew I wanted to use it this week fro my card.  So I grabbed the "Meadow" deer stamp from Purple Onion Designs and away I went! 


 I had a blast creating this card.  Come join us over at Splitcoast for lots more creative fun!

~  Ally ~


stamps: Purple Onion Designs (Meadow), Power Poppy (Under Glass; Christmas Traditions)

patterned paper: Craft Consortium (Little Fawn and Friends 6x6), MFT (Proper Pinstripes Pastels 6x6)

dies: MFT (Let It Snowflakes Too Dies), Studio Katia (Elongated Dotted Hexagon Dies)

cardstock: Catherine Pooler (Chocolate, Sand Dunes), Recollections (110# White)

inks: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (Marvellous Mocha), Copic Markers

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Allie, this is so sweet and gorgeous at once! Your coloring is amazing, and this DP could not be MORE perfect! Love it and love the sketch that you always do so well! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Ida said...

So cute and festive. Love the sweet little deer image. Great papers and embellishments to complete the card.

 
09 10