You've Got Mail!

Happy Saturday! Happy (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day!  Over at Kraftin' Kimmie's Facebook group, we're having a tiny little event during the weekend.  Come and join us for some fun!

This week's Saturday Challenge is all about multiple layers!

So for my card today I used the adorable "Snail Mail" stamp set along with the awesome "Krafty Scenery 2 Stencil" to create my card.

I stamped all of my images using Creamy Caramel ink and coloured them up with Copic Markers.  I used some coloured pencils to add in some of the finer details.  Then I used lots of fun inks and our scenery stencil to make my layered back drop; I used Bubbly Blue, Granite Grey, Mossy Meadow and Charming Chartreuse.  I used the fun mountains and the grassy edges of the stencil.

PLUS... my little mailman actually delivers the letter to the mailbox!!!!  How cute is that?!?!

I also used the new sketch for the month of May too...

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous and krafty weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: KKS (Snail Mail)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
patterned paper: Taylored Expressions (Summer Nights 6x6)
inks: KKS (Creamy Caramel, Bubbly Blue, Granite Grey, Mossy Meadow, Charming Chartreuse), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles, Grassy Edges, Surf & Turf)
stencils: KKS (Krafty Scenery 2)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Debbi said...

What a great shoutout to all our fabulous postal workers

 
09 10