A New Club Canvo is Coming!

Howdy all!  Club Canvo is just about to ship the July product bundles!  So if you wish to subscribe to this monthly subscription, then please check out this HERE.

Today I thought I'd share o few of my favorite Club Canvo spreads from the last few months...

From April, the first week of the month spread.  With only 4 days, it easily fit on a one page spread.


For the month of May, I loved creating this bee themed spread with bright and fun yellow inks (Limonchello & Sauna)...


And who can resist a good rainbow page?!  All the mini stamps for the May Club Canvo set were so fun to create a trail of color through my spread.


I'm a Scout Leader so I just adore the up and coming June stamp set and stencil!


AND SO WILL YOU!

Sign up today....  HERE!

Happy journaling!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10