Strong & Beautiful

Happy first day of May everyone!  I'm here along with the Power Poppy crew today to share a fun card.

Today I used the gorgeously detailed "Strong and Beautiful" stamp set by Power Poppy. I first stamped the image using the perfect no-line coloring ink, "Totally Taupe" from Kraftin' Kimmie.  Then I pulled out my Copic Markers and then my Polychromos Pencils to add all the details.

I also used some Fine Tec Metallic paints to add some sparkle!

Now, go and check out what my fellow Design Team has created to share with you today....
Christine Okken - go here!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Strong and Beautiful)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (Totally Taupe), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils
paint: Fine Tec (Blue Pearl, Fine Gold)
tools: Copic Airbrush System

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally... this is gorgeous. So soft and delicate. That hint of shimmer rocks! I love this.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

This is absolute stunning Ally!!
I never would guess that you used Copics.
Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration, stay safe
and have a wonderful week.

 
09 10