Power Poppy: Candy Cane Wishes

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you have some fun creative plans for the weekend.  I know I’ll be working on some fun Christmas cards.

Today I thought I’d share another fun Christmas creation.  Today’s card features the delicious decor of the “Berry Sweet Holiday” stamp collection from Power Poppy.
Copics: BG10, BG11, BG57, BG18, BG90, BG93, BG96, R08, R14, R27, R29, BV23, BV29, BV,31, N8
 
Make sure you check out what my fellow talented Bloom Brigaders have created to share today…

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope get to create soon!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Berry Sweet Holiday)
Cardstock: Recollections (#110 White), My Favorite Things (Vellum)
Patterned Papers: Echo Park (A Perfect Winter
Dies: My Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles STAX 2, Stitched Arch STAX)
Inks: Memento (Grey Flannel), Versamark, Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils (Yellowed Orange, Cream), Sakura (White Gel Pen), Spectrum (Sparkle Pen), Pen-touch Calligrapher (Silver)
Thread: Sulky (Metallic Silver)
Other: Stickles (Star Dust), White thread, Silver Embossing Powder.

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Ally, once again you have blown me away with another gorgeous card! I LOVE the beautiful colors and amazing array of the DP...fabulous layout for it too. And your image is so beautifully colored...swooning over it! I love these colors especially, and you've really made a super, gorgeous, fabulous card!! Warm hugs to you and yours!! xoxo

Linda Pekrul said...

Wonderfully Christmassy! Love it in the blues and reds! Makes it look so crisp and cheerful!!

 
09 10