Oh Happy Day & Happy Mail!

It’s almost Friday and we have lots of fun planned this weekend.  Saturday we get to help some of the local kids pick out donated gifts for their parents as Scouts for 1st Bow Valley.  I can’t wait to see what all the kids choose for their parents.

I received some Happy Mail this afternoon…. my newest order from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! I just adore Kim and she leaves the sweetest little notes in all her customer packages.  Thanks Kim!

I decide to get my butt in gear and enter in the November challenge over on the KKS Facebook page before the end of the month… just hours away.  I used the “Reindeer Games” stamp set and some amazing new Catherine Pooler Designs inks from her new Spa Collection to create my night sky.
I just adore those little reindeer fellas!!!

And I couldn't resist using the other stamp set in my Happy Mail... the "Furry Holiday Wishes" stamp set.   I just adore the festive little fox in this set...
Isn't he adorable?!?!?  LOL!

I’m off to curl up and watch my latest PVRed Christmas movie with a cup of something warm and yummy.

Night all!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Oh, the fox...love it.

 
09 10