Spin Me Right Around!!

Good morning Power Poppy Peeps!  I’m over on the Power Poppy Blog today with my latest edition of the Inspire Me Monday series.

Today I’m sharing a fun tutorial on how to create a fun spinner card using digital images.  I pulled up my Photoshop CS3 and a delightful Sunflower from the “Sunflower Power” digital image and proceeded to create a fun interactive card.

Here’s a couple of quick sneak peeks for you…

Come and join me on the Power Poppy blog right here.

Also.... don't forget about sharing your creations with us.  First of all we have our monthly “Power & Spark Challenge”.  This month’s theme is all about colouring on kraft.

Are you looking for more card inspiration?  Why not check out our Tuesday feature, our Hues to Use!  Each week we share a colourful photo and pull fun colour palettes to inspire your card making.  Come and check out our latest version…

 Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy the tutorial!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10