Happy Heart Birthdays!


Happy Friday all!  I’m back at creating some fun fun cards featuring Power Poppy stamps again to share today.

I’m always finding that I am in need of birthday cards but never have enough so it was my aim to add a few to my stash.  So I pulled out the fun “Party Time” stamp set and a big heart die.

To start both of my cards, I die cut a large heart mask and placed it on my card bases.  Then I took my Ranger Distress Oxide inks and blended two colors of ink across both hearts.  Then I took some fun stamps and inked them across the heart’s surface.

After removing my mask, I splattered some water and also some ink on one back ground and then proceeded to add my coloured images and sentiments.
Copics: YG01, RV55, RV17, FV2

 Copics:  BG11, BG13, BG15, BG45, V04, RV17

I used the “Happy Wishes” from the “Simply Camellias” stamp set and I used the smaller circular plates "Artful Display" stamp set to create the abstract back ground.

Now check out what my fellow Bloomies have created for you to check out today showcasing all kinds of fun stamp sets…

Thanks again for joining me. I hope you have an amazing weekend!

~ Ally ~





Stamps: Power Poppy (Party Time, Artful Display, Simply Camellias)
Cardstock:  Recollections (110# White) 
Ink: My Favorite Things (Black Licorice), Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Oxides (Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Seedless Preserves), Sakura (White Gel Pen, Glaze Pen
SequinsStudio Katia (Crystal Rainbow Fusion), Pretty Pink Posh (Mermaid Mix)

Dies:  Close To My Heart (Hearts)

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

These are cheerful and sweet Ally. Great masking and I like the colors of both.

lritchie said...

Beautiful cards, both of them, love the colors you have chosen. Are your stamp sets still for sale and is the list up to date?

Allison Cope said...

Yuppers.... the stamp list is currently up to date and ready to sell! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I don't typically use masking in my cards but you've inspired me!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely beautiful with stunning colors !!

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Ally, what fun colors! They are definitely party-time colors, and I love them and how you've colored them with the ribbons gradating. I love how you've used the Dox inks and sponged and especially love how you did the sentiment and used the white gel pen. I've seen several stampers use it and have been tempted to try it. Thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs and love! xoxo (P. S. And keep cool!)

 
09 10