TGIF Tulips!

Good day all!  It’s Friday and time to start a long weekend here in Canada!  I know I’m certainly looking forward to having a lazy 4 days to myself as my guys are off to San Francisco today.

So to begin the weekend, let pick some Tulips… some Power Poppy tulips from the “Dynamic Duos: Peonies & Tulips” clear stamp set!

For my card I actually used my Ranger Distress Oxides to create my back ground and also colour up my gold embossed tulip image too!  They work like a dream to paint up images!

Here’s a little close up of the sparkle of the gold embossing plus the cool effect of the painted tulips.

I hope you’ll take a few minutes and check out my fellow Bloomies have created to share with you!  PLUS… Marcella has a special surprise SALE going on.    You can check out all those details on the Power Poppy Blog!

Allison Copeyou are here!
Christine Okken – go here next!
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Stacy Morgan
Marcella on the Power Poppy Blog

I’ll be back to edit my supply list soon!  Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~
 
stamps:  Power Poppy (Dynamic Duos: Peonies & Tulips)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Avery Elle (White Woodgrain)
ink:  Ranger Distress Oxides (Fozzilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick), Versamark
dies: My Favorite Things (Peek-a-book Polka Dots Die
patterned paper: DCWV (White Cardstock with Foil)
stencilAltenew (Halftone Stencil)
embossing powder:  Misc. Gold

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Ally, what a fun card! I love the Oxide background peeking out of the polka dot die...and that great texture of it too. And what a beautiful tulip embossed in gold. Love it colored along with the foil DP on the side! Beautifully done...you creative friend! And woohoo about having the weekend to yourself! Oh, can I come up to play with you? Hehe! Enjoy your time alone (well with your fur buddy too)! Hugs! xoxo

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally the gold embossing is awesome, such a classy feel. Very pretty indeed.

Patti J said...

Very pretty! The embossing makes this such an elegant creation! Thanks for sharing!

 
09 10