Power Poppy: Lovin' Some Tulips!

Happy Friday everyone!  I’m here with another fun but fairly simple card to share using some fun Power Poppy products today.

I chose to use the fun Loving Tulips stamp set today and it’s coordinating die set.

I chose to use our Power & Spark Challenge for the month of May, to frame up your card, as inspiration.  So I created this whimsical circular platform to frame up my card.

To find out more about this month’s challenge and how YOU can win a $50 shopping spree, click here. I can’t wait to see what you create!

Now check out what my fellow Bloomies have created for you to check out today showcasing our fabulous stamp sets…


Thanks again for joining me today!  I hope all of my friends in the USA have a great long weekend.

~ Ally ~


Stamps:  Power Poppy (Loving Tulips)
Dies:  Power Poppy (Loving Tulips Coordinating Dies), Catherine Pooler (Circle Dies), Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Rectangles), Cheery Lynn Designs (French Pastry
Ink:  Copic Markers, Memento (Tuxedo Black), Ranger Distress Oxides (Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet)
Cardstock:  Recollections (White 110#), Bazzill (Infatuation)

7 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Love that background Ally - so colourful! Gorgeous work with the colour palette and the tulips too!

Patti J said...

Ally, this is so pretty! Thanks for inspiring me!

Nan0807 said...

Beautiful card Ally! I love the colors!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow! Ally, this is gorgeous and absolutely full of beautiful color! I love it and love the background for your pitcher of tulips...and the doily against the vibrant sponging is fabulous! Stunning! Hugs! xoxo

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card and lovely flowers.

Stacy Morgan said...

Now that says summer... these tulips look great and I do like the bright colors and cool background. So pretty Ally.

Linda Pekrul said...

This card is amazing! I LOVE it! The effect you achieved with the Oxides is so very pretty!

 
09 10