Congrats Bouquet

On Friday I was playing around with all my new inks from Catherine Pooler Designs. Catherine’s inks are so easy to use and the new colors fit perfectly within the original palette of 13 ink colors.

Today I’m playing with a few stamps from the Stamp of Approval collections, “The Perfect Reason” and the “Candy Cane Lane”.

I used the “Perfect Reason”, “Paisley Peacock”, “You Did It!” and the “Peppermint Stick BG” stamp sets.  I also used the following Catherine Pooler Inks: Melon Ice, Garden Party, Lime Rickey, It’s a Boy, It’s a Girl, Sweet Sixteen, Pixie Dust, Flirty Fuchsia, Party Dress. 

I'm entering the card in the hopes of winning a new Stamp of Approval box.  My entry is #52.  You can VOTE HERE.  Just click the heart in the corner of your top 3 picks!


I hope you too are having fun this long weekend!

~ Ally ~


Stamps:  Catherine Pooler Designs (Perfect Reason, Paisley Peacock, You Did It!, Peppermint Stick BG)
Inks: Catherine Pooler Designs (Melon Ice, Garden Party, Lime Rickey, It’s a Boy, It’s a Girl, Sweet Sixteen, Pixie Dust, Flirty Fuchsia, Party Dress), Versafine (Onyx Black), Sakura (White Gel Pen)
Cardstock:  Catherine Pooler Designs (100# Bright White)
Corner Rounder:  EK Success

1 comment:

nancy y said...

love this! The white dots on the congrats are a perfect addition!

 
09 10