Fishy Kisses!

Hello everyone!  I hope you’re having a fabulous week!  I’m here today with the Krafty Girls from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps playing along with today’s newest KKS Wonderful Wednesday challenge!


Like all Wonderful Wednesday challenges, this challenge is an ANYTHING GOES challenge!  Awesome right?  Come and share your Kraftin’ Kimmie kreations!

Today I’m showcasing one of the newest release stamps sets, “Mermaid Friends”.  It’s got two adorable mermaids on it, each with a fun ocean friend.  I chose to use the mermaid with her dolphin friend for my card and the cute “Fishy Kisses” sentiment also included with this collection.

Copics: Y00, Y02, Y15, Y17, E000, E00, E11, R00, R02, N0, N2, BV00, BV01, BV04, BV02

Here’s a little close up of her kissin’ her finny friend. I used some Prismacolor Pencil to add some hair and fin details…

Make sure you check out the rest of my fellow designer blogs today and check out what they’re all sharing…

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Mermaid Friends)
cardstock:  Recollections (White 110#), Bazzill (Pansy)
patterned paper: NitWit Collections (Snow Princess 8x8), My Favorite Things (Country Fair Plaid 6x6), Penny Black (Gentle Whisper 6x6)
inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black, Elderberry), Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils (Goldenrod)
dies:  Spellbinders (Floral Ovals), Pretty Pink Posh (Mini Tags)
pearl brad:  My Mind’s Eye (Lost & Found)
ribbon: Flourishes (Seam Binding Ribbon)
star sticker: Basic Grey (Basics)
sequins: CraftMedley
twine: Bead Landing
other: thread.

No comments:

 
09 10