When it Rains… it Pours!

Life is slowly catching up with me this week.  With the countdown to the beginning of the school year in only a week and a half, we are starting to get back into our normal daily routines and that counts for me too!

In the last year, I became a Cub Scout Leader to our local Cub Pack here in Alberta.  I have really learned to love it and even went to a week long Scout Training camp this summer!  Tonight is our first official committee meeting and so I’m looking forward to teaching all kinds of fun skills but especially some fun crafts this year.

The StampNation Dream Team is at it again!  We have all created some wonderful photo inspired cards this week.  I see a little rain in your future…

Come and check us out.  You’ll love all the amazing sharing going on at StampNation today!  Hope to see you there!

I am also still needing my winner from last week to contact me.  I cannot seem to get a hold of you since I don't have a blog or an email to get a hold of you with:

Commenter #22, Kathy Krug says...

Kathy is the winner of the Power Poppy "Lavender" stamp set.

If you are KATHY KRUG, please contact me with the email listed in the tabs above!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Those Cub Scouts are going to be little artists after being taught by you Ally!! What a blessed bunch of boys!! And about that rain....you could send some our way if ya want...just sayin'....

 
09 10