Sunshine and Sun Flowers!


Howdy all!  It’s Wednesday and time for another fabulous challenge over at StampNation with the Dream Team!

This week it all about the sunshine and sunflowers…


Here’s a little sneak peek of my creation for this week’s challenge featuring stamps from Power Poppy (Sunny Harvest & Marcella's Mixtape Vol.1) and Mama Elephant (Simon Says Stamp!)…

Don’t forget too, my Let’s Talk Sketches month long class has been fully posted for you all to see and take part in at StampNation!  Here’s a little peek at all 8 card examples I posted for the class…


I’m giving away some stamp sets to 2 lucky random winners who play along with the sketches by Sunday, August 31st at 8pm EST.

Good luck and if you’re not familiar with StampNation, I think you should be!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10