Hello happy crafters! It's Friday and this week we have a brand new "feature" on the Power Poppy Blog! This is not only a day when the Bloom Brigade will show you some of their latest creations, it's a day when we ask YOU to show us your stuff! That's right -- we want to see YOUR creations!
So I thought I would go back to Power Poppy's first reveal and play with my "Azalea" stamp set.
Then I stamped my large Azalea image onto white cardstock and water coloured my image using Ranger Distress Inks and the corresponding SU! inks. Here's a close up of my water coloured flowers and I also added some glimmer to their stamens:
Now it's your turn! Come and play along this week with the Bloom Brigade! Anything goes for this week's challenge!
HERE'S HOW TO PLAY:
All you need to do is use the linky HERE and share a new Power Poppy creation. Just that simple! It can be anything -- a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards, ANYTHING!
- You must use Power Poppy Stamps on your creation! There are lots of great digital stamps for immediate possession, here!
- Link up your creation using the Linky here.
- Mention the Peep of the Week challenge in your blog or gallery post with a link back to this blog post.
- We'll accept entries up until Thursday @3PM EST and will announce the Power Peeps of the Week next Friday for our Peep of the Week post.
- Peeps of the Week Winners will have their creations posted in a special gallery on the Power Poppy Pinterest Boards!
- All players from the 13th, 20th and 27th will have their names thrown into a hat and the winner will get to pick a FREE STAMP SET OF THEIR CHOICE! Woo hoo!
Let’s see who’s on deck for this week…
Allison Cope -- you are here!
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Ally ~
Sponsored by: Power Poppy
stamps: Power Poppy (Azalea)
gems: Doodlebug Designs
ink: Memento, Stampin' Up!, Ranger Distress.